The CISP Press offers comprehensive publishing services for journals, across a wide range of disciplines. Currently our list includes the following:
- Ars Medica: A Journal of Medicine, The Arts and Humanities publishes reflective essays, poetry and images related to health.
- Canadian Journal of Communication. The purview of the journal is the entire field of communication studies as practiced in Canada or with relevance to Canada. The CJC publishes research that has a distinctive Canadian flavour by virtue of choice of topic or by drawing on the legacy of Canadian theory and research.
- Canadian Journal of Non-profit and Social Economy Research is an open access journal dedicated to providing a stimulating and vibrant forum for the open dissemination of contemporary high-quality, peer-reviewed research on nonprofits and the social economy.
- Cartographic Perspectives. The open access journal of the North American Cartographic Information Society (NACIS) and is devoted to the study and practice of Cartography in all of its diversity.
- Confluence: Journal of Watershed Science and Management. An open access science journal that aims to increase knowledge and awareness of watershed science and how it applies to management throughout the Pacific Northwest. The journal’s goal is to publish articles that will provide access to relevant, cutting edge information in a format that is easy to ready, reliable, and objective.
- International Journal of Educational Policy and Leadership. IJEPL is dedicated to enriching the education policy and leadership knowledge base, and promoting exploration and analysis of policy alternatives.
- Journal of Ecosystems and Management (JEM) covers natural resource and ecosystem management issues relevant to British Columbia. In addition to scientific articles, JEM provides a forum for commentary on current natural resource challenges.
- Journal of Research in Inter-professional Practice and Education disseminates theoretical perspectives, methodologies, and evidence-based knowledge to inform interprofessional practice, education, and research to improve health care delivery, quality of care, and health status for individuals, families, and communities.
- Scholarly and Research Communication is an interdisciplinary, Open Access online journal that publishes original contributions to the understanding of production, dissemination, and usage of knowledge.