Penguin Random House Canada Seeks Sales & Marketing Associate (Western Canada)
Penguin Random House Canada
Sales & Marketing Associate (Western Canada)
Penguin Random House Canada is looking for a Sales & Marketing Associate to support the PRHC sales & marketing team’s efforts in western Canada (BC & Alberta).
- Selling, marketing and promoting Penguin Random House titles to traditional bookstores and special market accounts in western Canada
- Supporting the sales & marketing teams in Vancouver
- Performing weekly store visits in the greater Vancouver area
- Escorting authors to events and media appointments
- Working with accounts to co-ordinate author events
- Opening up new bookstore accounts in the region
- Attending and supporting regional book fairs
• Handling regional mailings for the sales & marketing teams Qualifications include:
- A passion for books
- MS Office and SAP experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional telephone manner
- 2-3 years bookselling and/or publishing sales & marketing experience
The position is located in our Vancouver office and reports to James Young, VP, Director of Sales.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 3, 2015.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.